Monday, October 22, 2012

Giggles and Grins...

Dear Boston & Braxton,
 
"It's double the giggles and double the grins, and double the trouble if you're blessed with twins."
- Unknown
 
Just four months ago, I thought my smile couldn't get any bigger. But, as time as gone by, my smile has gotten bigger and bigger. It is amazing how quickly time has gone by. While we have had our share of long, tiring, and at times, frustrating days, we wouldn't change it for the world. While we have had our share of sleepless nights, it cannot compare to the amount of joy that you boys have brought into our lives.
 
As time has passed, we have watched you boys grow and develop. It has been incredible to see your little personalities  develop. You both are such happy, outgoing little boys. And, your handsome smiles melt my heart.
 
We cannot get you guys to stop smiling. Trust me, we have tried. But, when you are sporting some Jordan gear, it is tough to not smile.
 
It is very difficult to feed a smiling baby. The milk just dribbles out the side of your mouths. As cute as it, it makes a mess.
 
And, when little pirates make a mess, they get stripped down to their skivvies. But, even in just your skivvies, you  boys still smile.
 
And, sometimes...those smiles turn to giggles because if you cannot laugh in your underwear...then what can you laugh in?
 
And, when smiles and laughs wear you out...a nap is necessary. But, as soon as that nap is over, the big smiles return.
 
And, my favorite part of the day is when I get to see your big grins. And, lucky for me, I get too see double the grins and double the giggles. I get double the snuggles.
 
I wouldn't have it any other way. So, as the time continues to pass, I cannot wait for things to continue to get better and better.
 
I love you guys so much.
 
Love,
Dad
 
 

1 comment:

  1. definitely double the smiles and cuddling. i love having twins. it is such a blessing.
    and i love your blogs. they're so spot on and funny. and filled w love

    ReplyDelete