Monday, October 29, 2012

How Did We Get Here...

DEAR DUDES,

I AM IN SHOCK!

HOW DID WE GO FROM THIS...
TO THIS...
TO THIS...

TO THIS...

TO THIS...

 TO THIS...

SERIOUSLY?!!!
 
HOW DID WE GO FROM THIS...
TO THIS...
TO THIS...
 
TO THIS...
 
TO THIS...
SERIOUSLY?!! IT'S CRAZY!
 
HOW DID WE GO FROM THESE SWEET QUIET HEARTBEATS? 
TO THESE WILD SCREAMS...
TO THESE HAPPY GIGGLES...
 HOW DID WE GET HERE?

The past four and a half months have been the most joyous, chaotic, and loving of my entire life. I couldn't imagine it getting any better. But, in the words, of Brad Paisley..."And I said to myself, it doesn't get better than this. No, it doesn't get better than this. And, it did."

Even though I miss my sleep, I wouldn't change it. I love my long days and my late nights with my little dudes. It is hard to believe how far we have come, and I cannot wait to see how far we will go.

I love you boys!

Love,
Dad
 


2 comments:

  1. Justin! I love reading your posts! This one is no exception!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these 2 little guys. They are bright little shining stars in my life, as are all my grandchildren. The Lord has been so generous and blessed me so much. I am so grateful to be a Nana to 4 little mischievous boys and one darling princess. They are all such a great blessing in my life.

    These five little ones are the reward for raising teenagers, and what a great reward.

    I love all of you so very much (and your parents too) and your Papi does too.

    Nana Barrow

    ReplyDelete