Tuesday, July 10, 2012

25 Things...

As new parents, we often worry about how we are doing. We often think that we are failing as parents. We get overly concerned with the smallest details rather than the large pictures.

Whenever we are feeling down, one of us will say...

"We are good parents...they are still alive, aren't they? No one's blue!"

Or something to that extent...

But, after twenty minutes of being on the Internet, I realize we are in the running for the title of "Best Parent's on Earth". For real!

So, here is my "Baby Bucket List". The list contains crazy things that I will never do to my children...


Boston & Braxton, I will never...

#1 - Throw you from one side of a chasm to another in hopes that mom will catch you. Even if you look like a super awesome flying torpedo.

#2 - Pose you with props that could possibly kill you just for the pleasure of having a picture with a saw.

#3 - No matter how bad I want to be the cool dad...I will not let you car surf just to show off to your friends in the hospital nursery.

#4 - Make you live in the dog kennel...

#5 - Use you as a table...

#6 - Take you to Justin Beiber concert...

#7 - Carry you by your ankles, no matter how strong they are...

#8 - Leave you in the street...

#9 - Let Mommy steal all the Kool Aid...

#10 - Use you for extra weight when power lifting...heck, who am I kidding...I am never gonna power lift.

#11 - Leave you in the middle of the store floor to fend for yourself...

#12 - Have mom carry you as we ride our Harley...

#13 - Risk your life for a sweet photo...heck, I am better off putting you back with the saw.

#14 - Place you as a carry on while flying...

#15 - Make you wear "Hammer" pants like Nana made me...

#16 - Hang you from a tree to dry out your diaper...

#17 - Make you hang out with the snake from Harry Potter...

#18 - Let your mom force you to watch Calamity Jane...

#19 - Hang your over the railing at the zoo...

#20 - Let your Mommy make you watch BAD reality TV...

#21 - Use duct tape on you...something your Uncle D did to me...

#22 - Buy you anything off this aisle...

#23 - Do this...
But...I cannot promise the same for your mom.

#24 - Let Uncle JoJo sing to you...

#25 - Make you dress up as Chippendales Dancers...AGAIN...

4 comments:

  1. hahaha i was laughing through the whole thing. you've got some very lucky boys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my absolute favorites! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say I was laughing through this whole thing as well. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh P.S. Don't agree with the Justin Bieber statement though :)

    ReplyDelete