Monday, July 16, 2012

A Walking Victory...

Boss and Brax,

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

That's right. I hope I scared you! I have wanted to yell, scream, and whine at the top of my lungs today.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I just did it again. Wanna know why?!!

Today, the two of you were holy terrors. That's right. If you two weren't so stinkin' cute, I might have sold you today. No amount of holding, rocking, singing, walking, feeding, changing, dancing, screaming, or pogo sticking would get you two to calm down. But, in the end, I just couldn't part ways with you two. So, instead I just screamed back at you for a minute.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

That's right. I am louder than you. 

But, when the screaming just made you flail your arms wildly, I figured we might have to change up the plan. So, a walk it was...

Boston, you were ready to go and slightly amused...

Braxton, you...on the other hand...weren't so sure.

But, in the end...it worked.
So...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Daddy - 1   Twins - 0

We will meet again tomorrow!

Love you.

Love,
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment