Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Bath Time Fun...

Boston and Braxton,
 
You two are such happy boys. The two of you are always giggling and smiling. It makes being your daddy so much fun. My favorite time of the day is bath time. I miss so much throughout the day when I am at work, but bath time gives me time to just spend time with you guys. It gives me time to cherish your special smiles and giggles.
 
And, it allows me the time to watch you two interact with each other. I love watching you guys play, talk, and giggle together. It warms my heart. I love seeing how close you two are, and I know you guys always will be the best of friends.
 
Sometimes, during bath time, we turn Brax into a circus monkey. He seems to enjoy it.
 
Bath time is a time full of giggles and noisy boys, and I love every minute of it.
 
I love you guys!
 
Love,
Dad




No comments:

Post a Comment