Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day Ladies...

Longing for Companionship?
 
Looking for Love?
 
Ladies, these two eligible bachelors would love to take you out for a fancy night in their play pen. 
SO...
 
Boys,
For Valentine's Day, Mom made some sweet gifts for all your family and friends. They are pretty awesome. For your friends she made these...
 
And, for family, she made these...
 
 
The orange hearts are made from Braxton's fingerprints. The red hearts are made from Boston's fingerprints.
 
Pretty awesome.
 
Love you guys.
 
Love,
Dad
 

1 comment:

  1. I must say, I love my magnet. All the other grandma's (they aren't cool enough to be Nana's)are jealous. I have a notes, pictures, valentines etc. on my work file cabinet,they are from my grandkids. I see it all the time along with other things grandkids have given me. What an uplifting and loving sight. It makes me happy.

    I love all of you,

    Nana

    ReplyDelete