Sunday, November 20, 2011

Good Times...

Dear Baby Barrow,

At the beginning of 2011, your Uncle B joined the Army Reserves to serve our wonderful nation. During that time, when Aunt Riss was working, your mommy and I would watch Kennedy & Shane. We did all sorts of fun activities. We went to feed the fish at the lake, the circus, the Shark Reef, the Secret Garden, the park, and tons of other fun places. As I spent time with them each week, I could help but want a child of my own to spend time with.

I cannot wait until you arrive, so we can have great times doing all sorts of fun stuff. I am so excited to be your dad. Your cousins are excited too. They cannot wait to go do fun stuff with you.


I love you!

Love Daddy

1 comment:

  1. Baby Barrow,

    As you know by now, Kennedy and Shane are my grandchildren. I am very appreciative to your parents for their help with the kids while my son, your uncle B, was serving our country. They had a great time doing all sorts of things with Uncle Jammer and Aunt Meagan. Your parents will be very good to you. You are a very lucky little boy or girl.
    I love you, Nana

    ReplyDelete