Sunday, November 06, 2011

Beat of the Heart....

Dear Baby Barrow,

The past week has been very busy for your mommy and you. This week is the 6th week that your mommy has been pregnant with you. Some amazing things are happening. This week, your heart begins to beat! I cried a little when I read that and I cried a little more when I wrote that. You heart is officially beating. You are only as big as a grain of rice this week, but the most important part of you is beginning to work today. I cannot wait until I can hear your little heartbeat for the first time. I cannot with until I can hold you and feel your heartbeat. It is incredible to think that you are growing inside your mommy right now. Two hearts beating together.

"A baby fills a place in your heart you never knew was empty."
-Unknown

Even though you are not here yet, just knowing that you are growing has brought a change to my life. You have already filled my heart with so much love that "you filled a place in my heart that I never knew was empty". And, I will be forever grateful to you for that.

Love Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment