Sunday, November 13, 2011

Always A Reminder...

Dear Baby Barrow,

When mommy told me she was pregnant with you, she gave me a little pair of Jordan's as a surprise. These shoes will always be a reminder to me of the day I found out you were coming. They will also always make me think of you when I see them.

I decided to hang them from the rearview mirror of my car, so that everyday when I am driving to and from work, I can remember the moment I found out you would be coming. It also helps me to remember why I work so hard for our family.

Everytime I see those shoes hanging from my mirror, I think of you and a smile comes to my face. You also help to remind me to wear my seatbelt and drive safe because I have more than just myself to take care of.
These shoes will ALWAYS remind me of you and everytime I see them...I smile.

Love Daddy

1 comment:

  1. Baby Barrow,

    These little shoes make us smile. They remind us of your daddy. Your daddy loved everything Jordan. In his elementary school years he was always decked out in Jordan stuff.
    We love you!

    ReplyDelete