Sunday, December 09, 2012

Fresh Squeezed Lemonade...

Dear Braxton,
 
Yesterday, we went Christmas shopping at the mall. During the holiday season, your mom likes to spend a lot of time at the mall. One of my favorite things about going to the mall (and trust me, I don't have many favorite things about the mall) is Auntie Anne's. I love a good pretzel and a strawberry lemonade after a long day of dodging idiots at the mall. At least now, I can run over the idiots with your stroller.
 
Like most trips to the mall, we ended up sharing a pretzel and a strawberry lemonade. Your brother was snoozing, and you wanted to share with mommy. You kept trying to take her corn dog and steal her straw. Eventually, she gave in. She doubted your ability to suck the lemonade through the straw...
But, she was wrong...
 
You showed her and got a mouthful of sour goodness for your troubles. At first, you weren't sure how you felt about it. It caught us all by surprise. But, that didn't stop you from trying over and over again to get more.
I love you Sour Face.
 
Love,
Dad
 


No comments:

Post a Comment