Monday, December 03, 2012

Lunchtime with Daddy...

Dear Boston & Braxton,
 
One thing that stinks about growing up is the fact that you have to work. Now, work is a good thing. I actually enjoy work. The thing that stinks about it is the fact that I have to miss seeing you guys all day. If I could bring you both to work with me, then it would be ok. I would much rather spend the entire day with the two of you.
 
In order to make my days a little better, your mommy will bring you guys to eat lunch with me at Sunset Park. And, I love it. It always makes my week when I get to see mommy and you guys at lunch.  It makes my days so much better.

As it has gotten colder, our lunch dates have been few and far between. But, I still enjoy them every single time we have them. 
 
I love you guys.
 
Love,
Dad


No comments:

Post a Comment