Tuesday, January 08, 2013

ITT Tech Support...

Boston,
 
For a long time I have referred to your cousin, Shane, as ITT Tech Support. I call him this because he loves electronics. He likes TVs, computers, iPhones, iPads, XBox, etc. If it is electronic, he likes it.
 
And, less than 7 months into your life, I can already see a lot of Shane in you. You, like Shane and like your dad, love electronics. You are constantly trying to grab remote controls and Xbox controllers. You love to snag my iPhone too. But, most of all, you love Mommy's iPad!
 
When we go shopping at the grocery store, you are constantly helping mommy. You like to look for whatever item is next on the grocery list...
 
And, after you find it, you are sure to check it off the list with a little bit of drool.

Good work ITT Tech Support! Shane and you are going to have a lot of fun fixing the technology problems of the world.

I love you buddy!

Love,
Dad

1 comment:

  1. Boston,

    Your Nana has a BIG surprise for you! Just wait until you are "3", maybe sooner, and you will be able to play "Super Nintendo" with me and your cousin Shane. We love to play Super Mario Brothers.

    I know you techies are all laughing BUT Shane and I spend some quality time together playing and laughing. We would love to have Boston join us as we try to defeat the great Bowser.

    As a Nana it is wonderful to have your little grandson, who is 4, say "Nana, thank you for teaching me how to make Mario fly. That is so cool, you are so good at this." Now we all know that Jammer and B would put me to shame playing these old games BUT my grandson doesn't believe that.

    I am so thankful for all my little ones. I have 5 beautiful grandchildren and I thank the Lord for them everyday of my life.

    I love you all,

    Nana

    ReplyDelete