Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Practical Jokester Payback...

Boys,
 
I knew it was only a matter of time. I cannot say that I don't deserve or that I thought I could avoid it. I knew since I was 16 years old that one day I would be in for a world of payback. Like Brad Paisley says, "It's safe to say that I'm gonna get my payback if he's anything like me." And, in my case, it's safe to say that I'm gonna get double the payback if you guys are anything like me. Double the trouble is coming my way.
 

 
Still, I feel so blessed for the lifetime of payback coming my way. It is a blessing to have it coming in the form of two handsome little monsters?! The reign of terror will begin and it will be a long one, but I am going to cherish every minute of it.

Braxton is already quite the practical jokester as you guys can see.

On your morning walk, Braxton decided to flip Boston's hat around so he couldn't see. When Boston started to cry, Braxton started to laugh. Boston, you will get him back...I don't doubt it in the least.

It is only the beginning...

I love you jokesters!

Love,
The Jester

No comments:

Post a Comment