Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Fairy Godmother...

Dear Baby Barrow,

Your Nana, the Fairy Godmother, sent us a picture of the picture that we got for her from Disneyland to announce that you would be coming. It is one-of-a-kind and very special to your Nana. One day, she will sit down with and explain how special it is. It says "Congratulations Nana 2012". You are arriving in 2012, so that is why we put that year on their instead of 2011 when it was created.

Your Nana talks about you often and is eager for your arrival.

I love you!

Love Daddy

1 comment:

  1. Dear Baby Barrow,

    I love and appreciate your mommy and daddy so much. This announcement of your upcoming arrival is so special to me. It not only represents you but also your cousins. Someday soon I will tell you all about it and show you all of my things that remind me of my grandchildren. Along with your Papi, our kids
    (that includes your mommy, Aunt Riss and Uncle Ty) and your cousins, you are a great blessing in my life. I love all of you more than you can imagine. "Some of my greatest blessings call me Nana". I love you little one. I am excited to meet you and to love you. You are one of my 4 little shining stars. I love you very much.
    Your Fairy Godmother
    Nana

    ReplyDelete