Monday, January 23, 2012

17 Weeks...

Dear Baby Barrow,

17 weeks have passed since you started growing inside your mommy's tummy. Each day, you grow a little bigger, a little stronger, and probably a little more stubborn (like your momma or maybe your daddy...but probably like your mommy). At this time, you are about 5.1 inches long and weigh about 5.9 ounces. You are about the length of an onion. And, just like an onion, you make me tear up a little bit when I think of you.

At this point, you can swallow, suck, blink, and may even have the hiccups from time to time. You are growing so quickly and before we know it, you will be here. We cannot wait to hold you in our arms.

In less than 2 days, we will see you for the first time. What an exciting moment that will be. Your mommy can hardly contain her excitement. She is bouncing around the house like a crazy woman...at least, more than she usually does.

I love you very much. I am counting down the days until you are hear and I cannot wait for all the fun we are going to have together.

I love you!

Love Daddy

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! Raiden got the hiccups all the time when I was pregnant and still does. I can't wait for you to feel that little nugget and move and when they get the hiccups in your belly it is so funny! So so so excited for you too. Love you.

    ReplyDelete