Sunday, January 15, 2012

Ten Days and Counting...

Dear Baby Barrow,

In just ten days, your mommy and I get to see you for the first time, and we cannot wait. We have been waiting for this day for a long time. When we first heard your heartbeat, we cried tears of joy together. I cannot even imagine how happy we will feel when we see you, in your mommy's tummy, for the first time. It is like counting down the days to Christmas. Too much excitement!

We cannot wait to be part of your first photo shoot. It is going to be an amazing experience.

I love you!

Love Daddy

1 comment:

  1. Baby Barrow,

    I am excited to hear about "your first photo shoot". When your cousin, Kennedy, had her first photo shoot I did not want to know if she was a boy or a girl. I wanted to be surprised when my first grandbaby was born but her dad could not keep a secret. Since that time I have known what sex each grandbaby would be. I have relented to technology and I am excited to know if you will be our little prince or princess. I can't wait either.

    I love you,

    Your Nana

    ReplyDelete