Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas...

Dear Barrow Barrow,

It is Christmas! And, even though we have haven't exchanged gifts yet, I already know that I received the best gift early. That gift is you! I was told you were coming in October, and since then, I have known that there could be no better gift. I am so grateful that you will be coming soon and I cannot wait to hold you on this special day in the coming years.

This year, I shared a video that I always love to see on Christmas. I am posting it here for you so that one day, we can watch it together. The true meaning of Christmas isn't receiving gifts. It is about Christ and giving. It is about the birth of the Savior and the gift that God gave to the world. It is about being Christlike and showing charity to those around you. It is about love and compassion. Christmas is so very special. And, this Christmas is one of the most special I have ever had. I cannot wait to see you. I love you.

Love Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment