Saturday, December 24, 2011

What Matters Most...

Dear Baby Barrow,

Our family is a very close knit group. We spend a lot of time together and around the holidays we are inseparable. We spend a lot of time playing games, visiting, and just enjoying one another's company. I feel so bless to be a part of this family, and we cannot wait for you to join us. I love you so much. I love your mother more than you will ever know. And, I love our family with all more heart. What matters most in this life...is family! And, I cannot wait until you join ours.

Love Daddy

1 comment:

  1. Baby Barrow,

    I am so proud of your daddy. He has come so far in his young life. He has caught the vision of what matters most in life. It isn't money or possessions it is people, specifically it is family and friends. You are coming to an extended family who loves you very much. That is such a great blessing to you. But an even greater blessing is that your daddy loves your mommy more than anything in this world. Your daddy was blessed to have a great example from his dad (your Papi)who always let his children know how much he loved their mother (your Nana). By the way I love your Papi more than anything. He is such a wonderful man and he is a huge blessing to me as he will be to you. I love all my family and I love you.

    Your Nana

    ReplyDelete