Thursday, December 08, 2011

Always A Beginning...

Dear Baby Barrow,

On this day, four years ago, I married the most beautiful, amazing, caring woman in the world...your mommy. She has changed me life and I will be forever grateful to her for that. She is a very special woman and we are lucky to have her in our lives.

On December 8, 2011, our journey began. Every tale has its beginning and this was our beginning to becoming our family. And, now, four years later, we are excitedly awaiting your arrival.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow

Those are some pictures from our special day. It was one of the best days of my life, and I cannot wait until the day of your arrival to add another special day to my memory.

Love Daddy

2 comments:

  1. Baby Barrow,

    I was very happy on December 8, 2007, when your parents were married. I love and appreciate your parents very much. I am excited for your arrival.

    Nana

    ReplyDelete