Friday, December 02, 2011

Beat Of Your Heart...

Dear Baby Barrow,

Today was truly one of the most incredible experiences of my life. There are moments that you experience that FOREVER change your life. These are moments that cause such an amazing rush of emotion that they are difficult to describe with words. Today, I experienced one of those moments. I got to hear your heartbeat today. And, in that moment, my heart began to pound and I experienced a joy that I cannot put into words.

As I heard your little heart beating, I looked into your mommy’s eyes as they filled with tears of joy. My eyes overflowed with tears. The smile on your mommy’s face is something that I will forever keep in my mind. She was filled with joy and started to giggle. When your mommy gets really happy, she giggles. And, the sound of your heart made her giggle.



Babys heart beat

What an experience it was to hear your little heart beating inside your mommy's tummy. A moment that will be with me forever was experienced today and my love for you grew even more than I could have imagined. I cannot wait to feel your heartbeat when the time comes.

I love you!

Love Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment