Monday, March 26, 2012

Floating Away...

Dear Sssssssoooooooooonnnnnnsssssss,

I'mmmmmm fffflllllloooooaaaaattttiiinnggggggggggggg aaaaaaawwwwwaaaayyyyyyy!

After loading up the car on Saturday with all the wonderful gifts that were given to us at the shower, I got a little nervous. Yeah, I will admit it. As tough as I am, I got a little worried. Doesn't happen often! But, there was so much stuff and yet you two still need more. Sometimes, I wonder how I am going to provide you guys with everything you need. I was shaken but not stirred...that's James Bond for you! When I wear a hat, some people get Bond, James Bond and Barrow, Justin Barrow confused. Not sure why since James Bond never wears a hat, but, at any rate, only my beautiful head gives me away.

Anyways, I went out to the courtyard to think and just happened to be carrying some of the balloons from the shower...for a small moment, I thought I could make my escape. Slowly, the balloons lifted me off the ground. I was starting to float away. I screamed "I'mmmmmm fffflllllloooooaaaaattttiiinnggggggggggggg aaaaaaawwwwwaaaayyyyyyy!". As I was floating away, your mommy ran out and snatched me right out the air. She botched my escape plan. I was getting away at an amazing rate too. I was, at least, three and one quarter inches off the ground. Another couple days and I would have been too high for her to reach me...but, she caught me in the nick of time. And, I am so glad she did.

I would never go anywhere without my family. I love all of you too much. Plus, I didn't have Marley with me. And, I can't leave Marley. I am just kidding. I love you boys so much already. And, I couldn't survive without your mom. Mac & Cheese is only good for so many meals...I mean, even Shane gets tired of it...eventually...I think. I need her! I need my boys! And, I need my pups!

A little while after your Mommy took my balloons away, I caught her secretly trying to escape using my plan. Lucky for me, you guys were weighing her down! So, she is stuck with me! Nice work fellas!

(To Mommy) Hunny, I see a little daylight beneath your sandals! Good job! Your are beautiful babe! After the boys arrive, I knew those balloons would take you away in an instant. So, I made sure you couldn't go away! I love you too much!

I am an EVIL genius! Like Dr. Evil, my master plans always work!


And, all of you...Mommy, Boston, Braxton, Marley, Mouse...you are all STUCK with me forever!

Loooooooovvvvvvveeeeeee Yoooooooooouuuuuuu!

Looooovvvvveeeeee,
Daaaaaaaadddddddddd

No comments:

Post a Comment