Thursday, August 02, 2012

Letter From Kennedy...

Dear Boston and Braxton,

I love you.  
I can't wait to play with you.  
I can't wait to hear your laugh.
I bet you will be great when you get older
but I still think you are awsome.
You are alot of work but I still love you lots.
You are pretty funny right now.
You are cute just like baby bird .
I am your older couisn
Kennedy.
I am very very smart.

I want you to know that I love you .

Love,
Kennedy 

**********************************************

Boys,

Your cousin, Kennedy loves you guys very much. She holds you often, helps soothe your cries, and feeds you. Today, she wanted to write you a letter. She typed the letter herself. She also made you the book below as soon as she found out mom was pregnant with you. She cannot wait to play with you guys. You guys are lucky to have an older cousin like her.

Love,
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment