Sunday, June 24, 2012

Back to Work...

Boys,

I have been off of work since June 11, 2012. I have been by your mommy's side since the day you guys were born. I have spent almost every minute of your lives by your side. But, starting tomorrow, I have to go back to work. And, that stinks.

Don't get me wrong. Work is good. I am grateful to have a job and a way to provide for you guys. It is truly a blessing. But, I will definitely miss the two of you every minute that I am gone. But, it is a little easier knowing that I am working for you.

I am bummed that I have to be away from you guys, but it is part of life. I am so glad that we have decided as a family to make some sacrifices so that mom can stay with home with you. She is a great mom, and you guys will have a ton of fun with her. She loves you guys so very much.

 I will miss Braxton's looks of amazement and Boston's glaring looks when I yell..."Hey Boston, RELOAD IT!" I will miss holding you, feeding you, and even changing your diapers during the day.

As you get older, you realize how little time you get to spend with your family. I want to spend as much time with you guys as possible. As a matter of fact, I am holding Boston as I type this. I cannot get enough of you boys.

I love you guys. Be good for your mother tomorrow please. Sleep a lot, poop a little, and try not to cry.

I love you guys!

Love,
Dad


No comments:

Post a Comment