Sunday, June 10, 2012

Time is Love...

Dear Boston and Braxton,

In less than 48 hours, I will be holding the two of you in my arms. And, I simply cannot wait to see the smile on your mother's face. She has wanted this for a very long time. She can hardly wait any longer. We are so excited for our family to begin.

It is funny how people sit and tell you all the difficult parts of parenthood. Few like to tall you about the joys of parenthood. People love to talk about how you won't sleep anymore, how your house will be a mess, and how you have no time for yourself. These people irritate me beyond belief. We know it is going to be difficult. We know it will be a struggle. But, the joy that comes out of it far outweighs the struggles. Like Papi says, "Children are a blessing in disguise." But, that disguise has the ability to bring out the greatest of emotions in a person. And, that is what I am looking forward to the most.

The other day, I was thinking about how important Nana and Papi were and are in my life. Throughout my life, there have always been there for me.

Time is love. Life gets crazy, but I think the most important thing in life is family. Spending time with your family is so important. And, in our family, time is love.


Love,
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment