Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Love of my Life...

Yesterday was Valentine's Day or as your mother calls it "Love Day". For this day, I just wanted to take a moment to tell you boys how much I love your mother. She is the love of my life. She makes me complete. She is my heart and soul. Without here, I am not sure what I would do. She makes me smile, she makes me laugh, she makes me happy! She has changed my life.

I strive everyday to deserve the love she gives me. And, while I feel like I always come up short of deserving her, I will never stop trying to deserve the love she gives me. I will forever be indebted to her. I love her with all my heart and soul. And, I thank God for sending me an angel.

I want you boys to know how special your mother is. Always treat her with the love and respect she deserves. She brought you into this world and she can take you out. Love her, respect her, cherish her, help her, and make her proud.

Everyday...
I try to make her smile.
I try to make her laugh.
I try to make her feel special.
I try to make her feel loved.
I try to let her know she is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
I try to deserve her love and companionship.
I try to let her know that I am the luckiest man alive.
I let her know I love her very much...more than life itself.

"You are my love
You are my life
My heart and soul
The truest friend I've ever known
You are my world"
- Jimmy Wayne

I love your mom! And, I love you boys. And, I cannot wait for all of us to be together.

Love,
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment