Monday, February 13, 2012

Time to See the Doc...

Dear Boston & Braxton,

Today, you guys went to see the peri-doctor. Mommy was super excited because she got to see you boys again today. Unfortunately, daddy couldn't get off work today to come to the appointment with mommy. Your dad just got a promotion, so he is in the middle of working two jobs. I am training my replacement, as well as being trained on my new job. This made for a very busy week, so I was unable to bring your mommy to see the doctor.

Luckily, your Aunt Alexis was more than willing to accompany your mommy to her appointment. As a matter of fact, I think Alexis would have been willing to push me down the stairs, hit my with her car, or locked me in the closet to make sure she was able to go to the ultrasound. She wanted to see you guys in action.

You boys were lucky enough to be accompanied to the doctor by two beautiful women. I am sure that won't be the last time it happens. But, as your get older, make sure you aren't always being accompanied by your mom and aunt.

We are lucky to have Alexis living with us. She and your mommy are so close. They are best friends. They love to joke around, tell ridiculous jokes, laugh at nothing, and dance around like crazy women. It is kind of funny and disturbing to observe. They leave each other very much and would do anything for one another.

Dr. Huang looked over you fine young gentlemen, and he was impressed. You boys are growing well and the proper amount of fluids are in your sacs. It is awesome that you boys are healthy thus far. Twins are scary when it comes to health, so they are keeping a great eye on you boys. They take your pictures all the time.


You guys always look good, so you probably don't mind the pictures. I love you guys very much. I am counting down the days until you boys will arrive.

Love,
Daddy


No comments:

Post a Comment