Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sympathy Weight...

IT HAPPENS! STOP JUDGING ME! QUIT IT!

Maybe I have put on a little bit of weight...
AND...maybe I added to that little bit a little more...
AND...then...maybe I put some more on top of that...
AND...after that...maybe I just added a tiny bit more...
And...mathematically...maybe all the little bits add up...maybe...

AHHHHH! IT CAME OUT OF NO WHERE I SWEAR! IT IS LIKE IT APPEARED OVER NIGHT!

Maybe it was the cupcakes for breakfast...
AND...maybe it was the Twinkie for 2nd breakfast...
AND...then...maybe I dipped the Twinkie in frosting...
AND...after that...maybe I just added a tiny bit of Skittles...
AND...mathematically...maybe all the little bits add up...maybe...

IT IS A NEVER ENDING CYCLE OF HOPELESSNESS!

Maybe it was the Five Guys' cheeseburger for lunch...
AND...maybe it was the bacon that I added...
AND...then...maybe I added fries with that...
AND...after that...maybe I just visited their awesome soda machine too many times...
AND...mathematically...maybe all that adds up...maybe...

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! STOP STARRING!

Maybe it was the multiple breakfasts...
AND...maybe I had two of those...
AND...then...maybe it was the mid-morning snack...
AND...then...maybe it was the lunch...
AND...after that...maybe it was the 2 o'clock feeding...
AND...after that...maybe it was the pre-dinner meal, dinner, after dinner snack, evening snack, and midnight snack...
AND...mathematically...maybe all that adds up...maybe...

OK! I GAINED SOME WEIGHT...GEEZ!

Maybe it is a little extra padding...
AND...maybe I am just nesting...
AND...then...maybe I am eating for two or three...
AND...after that..maybe I am PREGNANT too!
AND...mathematically...maybe all that adds up to SYMPATHY WEIGHT...maybe...

SO, MAYBE...JUST MAYBE...I WILL HOLD ONTO THIS WEIGHT A LITTLE LONGER.

Maybe it is a little bit of sympathy...
AND...maybe it just makes it easier on her...
AND...then...maybe it just shows I care...
AND...after that...maybe it is because I want her to have a partner to lose it with...
AND...mathematically...maybe all that adds up to LOVE.

SYMPATHY WEIGHT IS A LEGIT MEDICAL CONDITION...I KNOW...BECAUSE I HAVE IT...

BUT...DON'T JUDGE ME...I AM EATING FOR THREE...I AM PREGNANT AFTER ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment