Monday, April 09, 2012

Time with the Doc...

Dear boys,

We are getting closer and closer to the day that you boys will arrive. At this point, you guys have been cooking for 28 weeks and 6 days. It won't be long now as we are coming down the home stretch. As the time passes, you guys continue to get bigger and bigger. Your mommy is growing too. Don't tell her that I said that.

Today, I was able to go with your mom to the doctor. It has been awhile since I have been able to see you guys. So, I was super excited to get to see you boys and how much you have grown.

As of right now, you both are very healthy. We have been very blessed thus far. You are both are growing so well. Boston is up to 2 pounds and 11 ounces, and Braxton is up to 2 pounds and 14 ounces. At this point, Boston has the bigger head and Braxton the longer legs. The ultrasound technician predicted that Boston would be a Stanford graduate and Braxton would be the Olympic track star. So, we will see what happens. But, no matter what, your mother and I love you guys very much and we cannot wait for your arrival. Keep growing and we will see you soon.

I love seeing you boys and how much you are growing. It is incredible. I cannot believe that in less than a couple months, I will be a dad to two awesome boys. I cannot wait.


I love you so much!

Love,
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment