Thursday, May 24, 2012

Date Night Surprise...

For the past 7 years and 10 months, Friday nights have been reserved for one thing...date night.
 
Alright...two things...date night and XBox. But, before my time pretending to save the world from the Flood as a super soldier bad ass named Master Chief could begin, I had to treat my loving wife to a night out.
 
There is nothing more refreshing after a stressful week of mindless work than a date with my beautiful wife. From our first date where we watched Shanghai Knights to the miniature golf championships to romantic evenings in the park, we have done it all. Epic date nights included; Rock Band until 4 a.m. where we pretended to be Bon Jovi, long walks by the ocean in Long Beach, Mortal Kombat competitions at Game Works, and watching all 10 season of Friends while calling in sick to work for a week (sorry Safekey). We have danced in the street, talked the night away, and laughed until we cried.
 
Our date nights have been great. And, I wouldn't change them for the world.
 
A few weeks ago, I was driving home from work on a Friday excited about my upcoming date night with my wife. She always gets dressed up and looks great. She usually wears a sexy dress and a pair of heels or something else that makes her look even more amazing than I ever thought possible.
 
As I walked in the door, I beheld the beauty that was all mine. Leaning on the counter reaching for a cheese danish was my lovely wife, her ever growing belly resting on the counter top as she tried to grasp her treasure. Her beauty was indescribable  
 
As she moved to her tip toes, I couldn't help but notice her beautiful legs along with a week's worth of stubble residing on them. Covering the remainder of her legs were her capri pants. These beauties were a sight to behold. As my eyes moved upwards, I couldn't help but smile. Coming screaming into my view was the stretchy paradise of her jean waistband. The band was pulled up high and was located just below her bosoms. The waistband of her pants seemed to be attached to her bra as if they were a packaged deal. It was as if I was about to go on a date with Steve Urkel's hot, white twin. Either that, or Lady Gaga's costume people were supplying my pregnant wife with clothes.
 
It is amazing to think that someone so beautiful could be wearing such a scary getup. Those maternity pants are a piece of work. But, at least when they are on...she can not chase me around with her belly button.
 
Still, regardless of the pants and the belly button...there is not a more beautiful woman in the world than my pregnant wife! Urkel and Gaga get ups aside...she is simply stunning. So, bring that round belly here and pull that waistband up a little higher...because it is almost date night! And, I cannot wait!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment