Saturday, May 19, 2012

Hospital Tour and Hiccups...

Dear Boston & Braxton,

Days, hours, minutes, seconds...

They seem to be ticking away faster and faster as we get closer to your arrival. Well, at least, they've gone by faster for me. As for your mommy, I cannot say the same. After all, she is "supposedly" the one that is doing all the hard work. She is the one that is carrying over 8 lbs of Barrow boys in her tummy. So, I guess she is doing a little bit more work than me...but...don't tell her that because I will never hear the end of it. I don't want it to go to her head. Just kidding. She is one tough cookie, and she deserves the utmost praise for being so tough.

Anyways, we've been busy placing the finally touches on your pad. It is almost completely ready for you guys. And, we cannot wait! It will be the talk of the nurseries around the town. It is a pretty happening place.

The past few days, you guys...as you already know...have been having the hiccups like crazy. It is so funny to watch mom's belly move with each hiccup. I laugh, but your mom doesn't seem to think it is that funny at 3 a.m. But, she doesn't think many things are funny at 3 a.m. If you catch her at 2 a.m., you will probably be alright. Just be careful.

The hiccups have been coming more and more often, and it is just another reminder that you two are there...alive and kicking. And, it brings a smile to my face each and every time.

Speaking of hiccups, you guys had them again today right before we went on our tour of the hospital. It is pretty awesome to think just how close we are to the beginning of our time as a family in this world. We were able to get the low down on how our time at the hospital will go. It is going to be an amazing ride. And, I cannot wait to hold you boys in my arms and see a big grin on your mom's face as tears of happiness fill both of our eyes.

I love you both!

Love,
Dad 

No comments:

Post a Comment