Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Nominations...

This week, I received notification that I was nominated for two blogging awards. One is the Liebster Award, which is an award given by fellow bloggers. And, the other is a blogging award given by a national parenting magazine. It is quite the honor for my family and I to be nominated.
I would like to thank all you who read, follow, share and comment. In the coming weeks, as they weed down the nominations, I can use all the views, follows, shares and comments I can get. If you have ready my blog and enjoyed it, please feel free to share it: http://theloveofadaddy.blogspot.com.

If I make it to the voting process, I will let you guys know. Fingers crossed. However, they have asked me for my three favorite funny posts and my three favorite tear jerker posts.

I have been nominated in the following categories partially because of the following posts if you would like to check any of them out and help me pick my three (other posts on the blog are options too):

MOST LIKELY TO MAKE MILK SQUIRT OUT YOUR NOISE
http://theloveofadaddy.blogspot.com/2012/04/say-what.html

Thanks again for all the support. If there is a particular one you like the best, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment